Mindset Resilience Kits for Leaders
Peak Experiences' Resilience Kit has been designed to give leaders from all walks of life the capacity to help people increase their resilience, strengthen their ability to manage their mindsets through the COVID 19 pandemic and to increase their ability to be more supportive and compassionate to vulnerable members in our communities.
Why a Mindset Resilience Kit?
It’s fair to say that COVID 19 has thrown the world a curve ball we could not have predicted. It has caught most of us off guard. Images of the possibility of a more complex climate change catastrophe is now in the minds of a growing number of citizens and our understanding of the need for change has never been greater.
Leaders of businesses, organizations and everyday households are now facing the more complex challenges of supporting people to maintain a positive focus in difficult conditions, to keep working under challenging circumstances conceivably with more demands, increased pressure and an unknown future.
We have assessed and supported over 10,000 people in managing and strengthening their mindset since 1992. If you or someone you know is struggling with their mindset (underlying attitudes, values and beliefs), we are here to help. What’s included?
Our Mindset Resilience Kit includes:
1. A Customized LSI (Mindset) Leadership Assessment
2. A 1.5 hour zoom meeting coaching session to review your LSI Leadership assessment to help enable you to lead more effectively and redirect your thinking from negative defensive thoughts to positive constructive ones.
3. LSI Leadership Interactive Action Planning Guide PDF (New)
4. Assess to Our On-Line Mindset Resource Room (New)
5. Reflective Journal and Workbook (New)
How much does it cost?
The Resilience Kit is $ 295.00 + hst (regular $ 450.00 + hst )
For more information contact Frank Gallant at 902.499.7585 or